Coronavirus and Human Life
Coronavirus and Human Life , So far, the number of Corona-affected people has exceeded 100,000 in the world, while 4720 people have died due to it.
- China is still the country most affected by the virus, so far Corona has been confirmed in 80932 people and 3150 people have been killed. However, authorities in China say the outbreak has ended. On Thursday, only 15 new patients were confirmed from across the country, while only eight patients were exposed in Hubei, the epicenter of the epidemic.
- The second highest is Italy, where 12462 people have been diagnosed with the virus, resulting in 827 deaths.
The virus has been confirmed in Iran in 10075 people while the death toll is 429.
- South Korea ranks fourth on the list, with 110 more victims after the virus was diagnosed on Thursday with 7979 deaths and 66 deaths.
- The fifth most affected country is France, where 2284 people have been diagnosed with the virus so far, and 48 have died.
- The number of Corona patients is increasing in Spain, and as of Thursday, 2277 people have been found affected by Corona while 55 have died.
- In addition, more than 2,000 people in Germany and more than 1,000 in the United States have fallen victim to Cod-19. The virus also killed 40 people in the United States, the majority of whom are from Washington state.
- South Africa is the most affected country in the continent Africa where 17 patients have been reported. In addition, Corona patients are also present in Ghana, Gabon, Cameroon, Congo, Nigeria, Togo, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and Senegal.
Corona: Trendy Trend in Asian and European Financial Markets
Most of the world’s financial markets are in dire straits due to the risk of further spread of the Corona virus. Pakistan’s stock market is also reflecting this trend of global recession.
As of 10:30 am on Friday, the KSE 100 Index saw a decrease of 429 points (1.19%). Friday’s trend saw a slowdown with the start of trading. Trading had to stop when the 100 index dropped 5.69% to close at 15039.17 points. However, the situation saw some improvement after the 45-minute break and the resumption of trading. Remember that trading for the third time in the SE 100 index has been stopped this week.
Asia’s major markets are also continuing a bearish trend. Japan’s market share fell 8.5 percent as of Friday morning, while Hong Kong’s market is down 5.8 percent. China’s Shanghai Composite Market is down 3.3 percent.
The situation is similar in India. Trading on Friday in the Nifty 50 stock index of India had to stop at a psychological level after the market fell 10%. After 45 minutes of trading, the stock market in India has reopened.
The situation is worse in Europe and the United States. Wall Street stocks have fallen by 10%. This is the first time Wall Street has seen such a downturn since 1987.
Corona virus confirmed in 52-year-old man in Sindh province
The Corona virus has been confirmed in a 52-year-old man in Sindh province of Pakistan. Since then, the number of people infected with the virus has increased to 21.
According to Representative BBC Riaz Sohail, the affected person came to Sindh from the federal capital Islamabad two days ago. The number of Corona virus infected in Sindh has now increased to 15. According to the Sindh Health Department, tracing of all persons who were in contact with the victim is underway.
On Thursday, 251 people were tested in Sindh, out of which 15 came positive and 236 negative. According to officials, 15 out of 15 people infected with the virus in Sindh have been discharged from the hospital with full recovery while the remaining 13 patients are still in stable condition.
Friday Prayer: President Arif Alawi appeals to the
people of Pakistan
President of Pakistan Dr Arif Alawi has appealed to the public to take precautionary measures at the Friday prayers gatherings today in view of the outbreak of the Corona virus in the country.
In his serial tweets on social networking website Twitter, Arif Alawi says that the Prophet of Islam says that sick and healthy people should avoid close contact.
“If you have a cough, fever or a cold or if you are elderly, young or asthmatic, pray at home (instead of going to the mosque)”
He has appealed to the public to follow the government’s guidelines for Friday prayers, but be careful about these things:
- Do wudoo at home and wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds
- Take a prayer or a cloth with you and hold your breath during prostration
- Avoid shaking hands, being rude, and getting close together
- Use tissue during coughing and sneezing
- Immediately after duty duty from the mosque, leave immediately, Sunnah and Nawafal go home
The President of Pakistan further said, “Remember this because you are taking care of yourself and others. In this too, Allah will reward you and Allaah will forgive.” I pray that God will ease our problems. Amen.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s wife suffers from corona virus
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s wife Sufi Trudeau has been infected with the Corona virus. “She (Sufi Trudeau) will remain in isolation right now,” a statement from the Prime Minister’s House said. They are good and are taking all the recommended precautions. They show signs of (virus) low levels. ‘
Prime Minister Trudeau and his wife are now living in isolation. According to the Prime Minister’s Office, Justin Trudeau is in good health and has no symptoms of the virus, but will remain isolated for the next 14 days. There is currently no plan to test Justin Trudeau’s Corona virus.
“The Prime Minister will continue his work and address the Canadian public today (Friday).” There have been about 103 confirmed cases of the Corona virus in Canada. Remember that on the return to London on Wednesday night there were signs of mild cold and fever in Sufi Trudeau.
“Even though I am experiencing the depressing symptoms of the virus, I will recover soon,” says Sufi after the Coved virus positive results came out. We will deal with this situation together. Please share the facts and take great care of your health.
The number of people infected with the corona virus in the UK can range
from five thousand to 10,000
The United Kingdom has advised its citizens that anyone with a fever or a fresh and coughing cough should keep themselves in isolation for seven days.
Schools are not closed in the UK, but schools have been instructed to cancel students’ overseas trips and avoid vacationing on recreational ships for elderly people with various ailments.
There are 596 certified Corona virus patients in the UK. However, the UK’s chief scientific adviser, Sir Patrick Valence, has said that the number of people infected with the Corona virus in the country could be anywhere from 5,000 to 10,000.