Emoji Photo Editor edit your photo to look like a pretty girl with hundreds of background emoji, heart wreath effect, flower wreath, dog camera, cat stickers.
Emoji Photo Editor (Package name: emoji.photo.editor) is developed by FRM ART and the latest version of Emoji Photo Editor 1.6.0 was updated on February 12, 2020. Emoji Photo Editor is in the Beauty category.
You can check all the apps from the developer of Emoji Photo Editor and find 114 alternative apps to Emoji Photo Editor on Android. Currently, this app is free.
Download also: AlloTalk apk free chat room download
This app can be downloaded in Android 4.0 or higher from APKFab or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast downloads.you can download also xshare
Photo Editor user guide:
- Take beautiful or funny photos for yourself or your friends.
- Select the emoji background and remove the label until you want it
- Change the motion blur to make your photo more beautiful
- Add more sticker, filter, frame if desired
- Save the photo and set the wallpaper on your phone
- Share these photos on social networks
Feature of Emoji Background Photo Editor
- Easy to use with a simple interface.
- Over 50 ++ emoji background, flower crown label, heart crown label
- Easily add text and change font, style to text
- Amazing fx photo filter
- Record your photos in Full HD quality
- Share your photographer with your friends via social networks
Emoji Photo Editor is the perfect choice to become famous!
- New photo editor features added:
- You can now edit photos of any size
- You can zoom in and out for more precise placement
- Adding a new Emoji paint feature:
- Discover a whole new way of drawing images with your favorite emojis.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
photo editor Review & Rating
Download also: showbox 4.73 for android free download
FAQ-Emoji photo editor
How do I change the picture on my Emojis?
When you add an emoji to a photo or video, you can rotate, resize and move the emoji.
- Choose the Emoji button in the upper right corner.
- Tap to select an emoji.
- Press and hold the emoji to drag it to any part of the media.
- To resize the emoji: pinch it to reduce it. …
- To rotate the emoji, pinch and rotate the emoji.
Can I make an emoji from a picture?
Instead of waiting for the next update of Apple’s emoji (probably far away), it’s time to start creating your emoji. With emoji, a free app for iOS and Android, you can convert any image, even the one you’ve downloaded from the web, into a custom emoji to share with your friends via MMS.
What is the app to put Emojis on pictures?
With Insta Emoji Photo Editor, you can add all your favorite emojis to your photos and bring them to life! The app is fun and easy to use.
What is the most popular photo editing app?
The best photo editing app on the iPhone
- VSCO. VSCO is the best photo editing app among professional photographers due to its elegant editing capabilities and advanced effects that users can access with in-app purchases. …
- Adobe Lightroom. …
- Enlight …
- Photoshop Express. …
- PicsArt Photo Studio. …
- FilterStorm Neue.
How can I remove an emoji from a picture?
Download the app from your App Store or Google Play. Once installed, open the app and tap the plus sign icon, so you can add the photo you will be using. Select “Tools” and press the healing icon. Highlight the emoji you want to delete and it will be processed automatically.
How do I edit my emoji on iPhone?
To edit a Memoji on your iPhone, open Messages and tap one of the conversations. Then tap the Animoji at the bottom of the screen. Then find the Memoji you want to change and press the three-dot circular button (…). Then press Edit.
[download URL:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=emoji.photo.editor&hl=en ]